Audio Jack 2.5 mm

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:02:19 CEST 2007

>I think an adapter is somewhat impractical (and will probably break the
>solder at some point), but I'm planning on A2DP (eventually) anyway.

I dissagree. When you use the hands free, you have the phone in your
pocket. When connecting the phone to the hifi, the phone is usually on
a table.

Besides, an angle connector will not make a lot of moment.

But as long as I can use both hands free and connect it to my hifi, I
will be very happy.

There is at least to good reasons why I would like to have hands free:
- In Norway it is not legal to talk in phone while driving unless you
use hands free.
- When I talk in phone I often write some code or simmular on my
computer, and I don't have
 3 hands.
 So I don't think hands free is useless.