Widgets: Openmoko/Chumby transproject?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Apr 25 16:42:36 CEST 2007

I think Florent's point is that your argument is moot; You can rant an
rave all you want but at the end of the day functionality is more
important than all open source.

Likewise there are going to be commercial applications developed on this
handset as it's not fairy land open source world but a commercial
project being developed here.

I think the less religious arguments here the better this project will
be....if you don't like it go and write your own gsm stack and then
release it for the community to use.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd