Anyone, not billed yet?

Graham.Williams at togaware.com Graham.Williams at togaware.com
Wed Aug 1 04:59:46 CEST 2007

> On 31 Jul 2007, at 12:36, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I have order number 2775, and haven't been billed yet.
>
> This is about the only indicator of where we're at, billing has got
> to the 2500s.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/P1_Owners
>
> I'm 2615 and I'm waiting to be billed, I'd rather they did it now so
> I know the payment goes through ok.

Ouch - I had been wondering why my order had not been processed, and yet
many numbers after my order number (orders >2010) were being processed. I
responded to the YES_I_DO immediately I received the email. But
apparently, after I finally got a response from the obviously very busy
OpenMoko crew, they did not receive my YES_I_DO!!!

Looks like I'm in for a loooong wait for the next batch.

Regards,
Graham