Anyone, not billed yet?

Teemu Pitkänen teemu.pitkanen at kopteri.net
Wed Aug 1 07:54:49 CEST 2007

Greetings!
I`m not billed yet either...my order number is #3521
so it seems i have long wait ahead of me :(
i ordered developer kit with black phone...
BR:Teemu
  "Sudharshan S" <sudharsh at gmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä:3f97c09d0707310142x4f31df41vf0b9af04f89473d7 at mail.gmail.com...
  Hi all,
  I just couldn't resist the urge to ask if there are anyone here who had ordered the development release but *not been billed* yet.  Especially anxious since there has not been any word of the second batch, AFAIK (ordered it on 11 July, around 0500 hours GMT). Sorry folks, but when all the others are getting to play, hack and cuddle with the neo, I feel jealous and left alone =(.

  Me want me neo...

  Regards
  Sudharshan S