Data backup service

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 16:02:38 CEST 2007

On 1 Aug 2007, at 14:38, Andy Powell wrote:

> my normal phone is a SE P910i which seems to be the worst device
> ever. I can
> sync contacts and calendar but not email or notes... afaik it's the
> phone's
> fault. Push email, as I said, is unavailable to me because it's not a
> nokia/windows mobile device. :(
>
> Andy

The 910 was well regarded, you should try a P990, buggy, bad support
(SE were going to stop fixing bugs until a user revolt changed their
mind).

You can get a P990 for 195 UK pounds now, it's plummeted about 350
UKP since launch.

Anyway, if SyncML is implemented (it's in the wiki already0 then the
choice of web provider will be up to the end user.