700 Mhz Spectrum Auction

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:16:33 CEST 2007

You make such a good point.  Why does a company get to own our airwaves?  It
doesn't make much sense.  Who says it's the government's right to auction
off our airwaves?  Because the companies know how to utilize them better?
Oh yeah, Verizon is great at it...

There is no reason we should have to pay a company to use a cell phone.
Possibly for extraneous services such as faster connections, etc.  I'm just
fed up with it.  I understand paying "rent" for using their towers, but
that's not what's going on here-we are paying to use the frequencies as
well.

(Can you tell my Neo arrived today? heh.)

-Kyle