What a heavy lunch-box!

Patrick Beck pbeck at yourse.de
Sat Aug 4 21:14:04 CEST 2007

Am Freitag, den 03.08.2007, 23:12 +0200 schrieb Thomas Gstädtner:
> The player is emphasis, based on Etk (EFL) and it's a mpd client.
> But it's running via X remote on the neo, not native. But shouldn't be
> a problem native, too.
> The same for all other apps, I only tested how they would look, they
> are NOT running on the device.
> Just for info :)
> And of course you can have some photos of the pouch, too -
> just look at my webspace in 5-10 minutes.
> I'll rename all the pics, so you see what you might take a look on :)
> (Attention, no modem users please, about 3 MB per photo!)

Thanks for your effort. The pictures are very nice ;)

Perhaps we should look for a smaller stylus for the pouch :)

The apps looks nice on the neo. I look forward to see they running on
the device :D I would buy GTA02 in october. I hope the hardware will
released earlier.

with kindly regards

Patrick Beck