Enter runlevel: ???

Emre Turkay emreturkay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:41:37 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I've written both the file downloaded from the buildhost & my own moko
makefile images to the device by using the dfu-util. It is stopping at
some point in boot and asking to enter runlevel. The messages shown on
the screen are below. It used to work, does anybody have any idea what
is wrong?

ALSA device list:
  No soundcards found.
TCP cubic registered
NET: Registered protocol family 1
Bridge firewalling registered
pcf50606_work: INY2=0x40 INT2=0x00 INT3=0x00:SECOND
Empty flash at 0x01eaa1d4 ends at 0x01eaa200
fork failed for JFFS2 garbage collect thread: 513
VFS: Mounted root (jffs2 filesystem).
Freeing init memory: 112K
udc: enabling fast charge
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcs1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcsa1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcs1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcsa1
INIT: Removing infor for No Bus:vcs1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcsa1
version 2.86 bootingPM: Removing infor for No Bus:vcs1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcsa1

PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcs1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcsa1
PM: Removing info for No Bus:vcs1