openmoko irc logs available ?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Mon Aug 6 10:38:50 CEST 2007

Hanno 'Rince' Wagner wrote:
> Rod Whitby schrieb am 06. August 2007:
>
>> Current 24h live log is always at:
>
> Has anyone notified the people on IRC that they have a surveillance
> bot somewhere who publishs everything via web without asking them
> first wether they are interested in such surveillance?

Such things are common-place on IRC (look for a user named 'apt' or
'ibot' or 'jbot' or '*-log').

For instance, take a look at http://ibot.rikers.org/ (which has been
logging the openmoko channel for even longer - since 16 Nov 2006).
There are probably even more public logs of the channel if you go
looking ...

> This is a no-no for me, so I'll leave the channel.

I hope you realise that the archives of this mailing list are publicly
available for people to read too ...

Oh well, at least you can still read what's going on in the IRC channel
by looking at the logs ;-)

-- Rod