buildhost site down?

andy selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:18:55 CEST 2007

> the site still seems to be some kind of offline.
>
> --16:12:57--  http://buildhost.openmoko.org/tmp/deploy/images//
>            => `index.html'
> Resolving buildhost.openmoko.org... 88.198.84.234
> Connecting to buildhost.openmoko.org|88.198.84.234|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 16:12:57 ERROR 404: Not Found.
>
> any ideas?
>
> thx
The site is still up http://buildhost.openmoko.org/ but it seems the
directories you want have been removed,  the only images available are
from April.
Use either jasons mirror/repository or try
http://people.openmoko.org/alphaone/images/
the latter one has a nicer UI and lots of games but it doesn't have
the top left menu which I can't do without.
My advice is to use Chooseopen.com, I downloaded the latest rootfs
image but could'nt tell the difference, could you post some release
notes if possible Jason?