AW: Neo 1973 is sold out...

Martin Straub mokostraub at inode.at
Mon Aug 6 21:42:04 CEST 2007

Well....
I'm #3531 and reside in Austria, Europe. When I ordered (admittedly two
months ago) there was an immediated response confirming my order. When I was
asking later when I can expect delivery, I was given an answer after two
days again. They told me there would be a shipment around mid-august and I
should wait for that because freight will be cheaper (it was by $80, nealy
half the rate). Yesterday, mid-august approaching, I was billed and received
a mail saying my Neo was on the way.
Ok, I do not hold it in my hands yet, but I experienced worse communication
from neighbouring prominent companies.
What I am thinking about all the time is: when it comes to open paradigms,
everybody seems to praise a sleeves-up (is that correct in English?)
mentality, but when it comes to delivery, professionalism (seldom found in
the requested way in open communities) suddenly is most important.

No roses without thorns, iMHO ;-)

Sorry for any eventual misunderstandigs, English is my second language. Have
Fun anyway and Take Care
Martin