Neo 1973 is sold out..

Jeremy G atrus123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:22:27 CEST 2007

This was recently posted on OpenMoko Planet:
-----------------
Apology post (August 7)

Sorry OpenMoko fan I really really screw up. I post without checking the
truth of my informations. We are not sold out. We are short stocked. There
are number of orders have not been fill. Half of those phones are in
transit and will soon ship . The other are being build and will ship around
the beginning of September.

I update you next week.

-Jouston
So it looks like they still may be coming for a lot of you.

J.