Incorrect UPS tracking numbers?

Igor Foox igorfoox at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:23:11 CEST 2007

I had a similar problem, only my package didn't exist.

When I called UPS they said there was an extra character in my
tracking number and it was invalid.
I tried removing each character one by one until I got the right one.
I guess it might be something
different in your case because your number is actually a valid one.

Igor