Incorrect UPS tracking numbers?

Ulrik Rasmussen openmoko at hwiz.dk
Sat Aug 11 13:31:14 CEST 2007

I've just received my package, and everything is good! However, there was a
pretty weird incident in the process. Thursday, I was phoned on my job by the
driver who would deliver the package to me. He couldn't deliver it because I
wasn't home, and he required that I confirmed my identity, so I just told him
that I'd pick it up myself at the nearest UPS the next day.

However, the next day, Friday, the same driver phoned me again, telling me
that he had _another_ package for me. He was pretty confident that this was
not the same package, as it had another size (was smaller) than the first
one. When I showed up at UPS, I asked them if they had two packages for me,
but the tracking number that I'd received only showed up one package, which
indeed did contain everything I had ordered.

I'm now afraid that another persons package has been sent to me by accident.
If anyone has a tracking number that shows them that their package is heading
for "TAASTRUP, DK" (Denmark), I think I might know where it is.

-Ulrik