User Interface idea

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 10:46:28 CEST 2007

Peter A Trotter <peter.trotter at gmail.com> wrote :

> Sounds like an interesting idea. Perhaps a gesture could be used to swap, not sure how you would make that clear to a user though.I need to carve out some coding time :S -Pete

But then there's often a much simpler way of making a system more usable.

If there's one thing is don't like it's taking desktop WIMP designs and having them implemented on a mobile. They simply aren't always suitable.

Have a look at OLPC project to see how to create a simple OS interface.

Sugar interface:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar