Neo1973 Phase 1 sales / order process / misconception

vivek khurana mailing.vivek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:57:14 CEST 2007

On 8/14/07, kent at songbird.com <kent at songbird.com> wrote:
> It is always a great deal more complicated than "just asking for help".

Well dear most of are working/have worked in projects which drain even
last bit out. But we still manage deliveries and reduce the delays.
 I am not saying that openmoko team is not doing a good job but the
delay in receiivng phones could reduced a bit. What i said in my mail
is "community could have helped in managing this"
 As it has been pointed out problem is not delayed deliveries but lack
of cimmunications. If core team cant find out time to develop such a
system/website community membes wil be more tahn wiling to help them.
Though they need to spel out there security concerns, so that a
solution can be developed accordingly.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mythical_Man-Month

I think you are over enthusiastic.

regards