mailing list management

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Aug 14 19:50:38 CEST 2007

I do run filtering in Outlook - but I run it on subject - less processor intensive.

And thanks Casey - I also subscribe to about 5 or 6 other lists and they all have subject prefixes as well (and much larger more frequent lists than openmoko)

It's a little thing but it's silly not to get this fixed sooner rather than later - especially as in the very near time frame I imagine that FIC will need to have a number of different lists (newbies, experts, apps, developers, commercial) etc

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net