Fwd: mailing list management

Jim McDonald Jim at devzero.net
Tue Aug 14 22:25:43 CEST 2007

hank williams wrote:
> Oops. As usual I hit "reply to" and it went to casey personally
>
> Its broken.
Just so that the 'silent majority' don't lose out on this one, I would
like to point out that there are approximately 1,500 people subscribed
to this list.  Can we assume that unless we hear from them their vote is
'no change'?  There are pros and cons to each system, but anyone who has
already set up their own filters will have done so on the existing
system so I suggest we leave it as it is.

Cheers,
Jim.