mailing list management

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 23:05:22 CEST 2007

On 14 Aug 2007, at 21:35, Dean Collins wrote:

> Lol - yep shortly followed by the human race all moving back to
> wearing
> skins and living in rock caves.
>
> Doing nothing as a 'reason' is about as dumb as you can get.

They have the discussions all the time on the Linux Kernel list,
people asking why don't we use C++, why don't we tag emails etc..

Are you saying that list is stone age? it's not, it's just people
liking how things are and seeing it work without some trendy new idea.

I filter this list perfectly fine without tags. Tags just let you
give your email the one over and see if you have any personal mail.

See the Linux kernel mail list faq for the subject line mod :)

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/#s3-19