Open Hardware

Derek Potts derek at helloworld.sh
Wed Aug 15 18:17:12 CEST 2007

Something occurred to me the other day...

I was thinking about how great it will be to have this phone that has an almost
completely open hardware arch. Then it struck me, I'll have a phone that is
more open than any laptop I've ever owned!

I'm going to get a new laptop soon, and I would love to find one that is
designed with the same dream in mind that drove the design of the Neo. Does
such a thing exist? What kind of laptops do the open-hardware-purists on this
list own?