Using Qemu

Mathew Davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:13:53 CEST 2007

Ok running through the process again I noticed something I was missing
before.  I am getting the following error
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/mokomakefile/trunk/patcher'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/mokomakefile/trunk/patches':  Not Implemented (
http://svn.nslu2-linux.org)
could that be the problem?