compilation of openmoko platform

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:37:01 CEST 2007

That's weird.  It doesn't take me anywhere near that long.  I never did get
a working build that would load into qemu.  Maybe I'm not getting everything
built?

I have an Athlon 64 3400+ with 2GB RAM and SATA hard-drives.  It took maybe
an hour or two to compile using the MokoMakefile.  Maybe more RAM and faster
HDs makes the difference?

-Steven