FW: [newtech-1] RE: [nextNY] BarCamp NYC - kicking off again

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Aug 16 19:17:29 CEST 2007

Who's going to go and post the "Open Moko" topic for BarCampNYC3?

It's only just been announced and there isn't even a date set yet but
lets make sure we get a really big showing from the Open Moko users so
we can spread the word about this really cool technology.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net