mailing list management

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Aug 15 20:41:01 CEST 2007

i hate this idea of adding tags to the subject: line.  there is
nothing wrong with checking 'any header' for
"community at lists.openmoko.org" and if its found, put it in its own
folder.  If you can search for a "[subjectag]", you can search for an
email address: thus, [subjecttag] is redundant, unnecessary, and
clutters the subject information, which ought to be better used as it
is ..

j.