Test

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 07:18:06 CEST 2007

On 8/19/07, Daniel Spies <danimanns at gmx.de> wrote:
> Just another test, did not receive anything since Saturday...

Hi;

I think the list is somehow backlogged...

Today i got messages that are entirely "new" to my gmail account, but
were dated between July 10 and August 10. I think the 'duplicate
messages' issue that gmail et al have been having, which Harald
mentioned was because spamassain was crashing, has caused an enormous
backlog of messages stuck in some queue somewhere.

This is my half-educated half-speculative guess.

Mike