How about a slim Openmoko design?

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:41:34 CEST 2007

The Neo1973, as a hacker/developer phone as well as a consumer phone, was
designed to be spacious enough that the hardware inside was not inaccessable
to tinkerers. A super-slim phone is hard to thinker on, which explains the
decision to make the Neo relatively stocky. FIC/OpenMoko have stated that
they intend to create more devices which will run the OpenMoko software
stack. I do not doubt that one of those future devices may be a slim
"fashion phone" like the Razr.