Test

danimanns at gmx.de danimanns at gmx.de
Wed Aug 22 14:13:06 CEST 2007

The very same thing for me!
Everything is very (!) slow and buggy...
Is this some mailman bug, or is there something else broken?

I tried to subscribe with another e-mail address. This did not work, too...

Well, someone could try this one more time, just try to get a confirmation mail, I guess you´ll wait for ages...

Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------