Balancing simplicity with complexity

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 22 15:01:27 CEST 2007

Giles Jones wrote:
> Having tried 2007.2 it's a great improvement and moves the phone a
> long way into looking like a product.

Thanks, we still see a long way before us, but we're moving! :)

> I have some usability improvement suggestions that I will propose at some point.

Excellent. Please do that via bugzilla.

> Will the old 2007 be phased out? it's never going to get finished
> given most people will want to develop 2007.2 and beyond.

There won't be any more development on 2007.1. We will though, have to
port some of the remaining classes and applications to get a more
rich OpenMoko library API.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/