Bricked Neo

Mark Chandler mcl at bitwise.org
Wed Aug 22 16:57:03 CEST 2007

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Thomas Wood wrote:
>

>> On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 01:43 +0000, an unknown sender wrote:
>>
>>> I ran a "nand erase" when I was a bit tired and have killed my phone.
>>>

>> As long as you didn't erase uboot you should still be able to re-flash
>> the phone without a debug board.
>>

> Unfortunately a nand erase without giving a partition name does
> exactly what it promises :/ Mark, do you have anyone with a debug
> board in vincinity?

Ah, good - that confirms my suspicions.

Rod W is in Adelaide and has kindly mentioned that he has a debug board.
He's the closest person that I know about, but I'm hoping to sort out
the problem by getting hold of a wiggler instead. I've ordered one that
(fingers crossed) should make it to me on Friday.

I was hoping to have it running for BarCamp on Saturday. :-P