Buying Openmoko GTA02 from Europe

Harry Tsai harry at openmoko.com
Thu Aug 23 04:50:59 CEST 2007

Jec,

For avoid any misunderstanding about it, Pls stop post this kind of
information to openmoko community or internet, I still doing evaluation
about your proposal, pls be patience, resell business is a big issue for
us, we need consider everything very seriously.

If you have any problem about business development pls contact with me
first!!!

BR

Harry