T-Mobile, MyFav and OpenMoko

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:32:52 CEST 2007

On 8/22/07, feydreva <feydreva at lsu.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you know if MyFav, from T-mobile will work with OpenMoko ??
>
> I am not sure because if you check the phone list on Tmobile web site,
> not all of them can handle it.
> What is the hardware/software needed to have MyFav working ?

This should still work, but you will require a plan that comes
originally with a "my faves" phone to actually set up those numbers.
The phone you buy (or get free as part of a contract) has special
software inside that allows you to edit these 'faves' but i am under
the impression that as soon as you switch your simcard from your
tmobile branded phone to your Moko, the numbers you have listed will
continue to be free.

Please someone correct me if im wrong; I still haven't ported my
number from Sprint yet :)

Mike