Convince me NOT to cancel my order.

openmoko at tonymorelli.com openmoko at tonymorelli.com
Sun Aug 26 02:23:23 CEST 2007

> Why am I not being given the choice to RIGHT NOW to be placed at the FRONT
> of the GTA02 sales queue?

Why dont I have a billion dollars?  I really want it and I could really
use it...

> Why am I putting up with all this frustration reading about others who
> -have- their phones and why should I not just cancel my order??

Seriously, with your already pissed off tone, I would never get this
phone.  I have one, and now wish I didnt get it.  I am not looking for my
money back or anything like that, I knew I could be buying a brick and was
willing to take that risk.. But the fact is I just dont use it.  I would
think very early on the focus would be to reliably make and receive calls,
which this phone cannot do.  If I could use this to simply make and
receive calls, I would have it with me and thus be more willing to write
stuff for it while I have some down time at work.  As it stands now it
sits at home.

I will have no interest in it until I can make and receive calls.  Not
make a few calls, then reboot, then receive a call, then reboot, etc...
Thats just my opinion tho, so all the linux nuts out there please dont
jump down my throat.  The only reason I am writing this is so the guy
asking the questions will get another point of view..

Dont get me wrong, this phone has tons of potential, but I think others
may be in the same situation as me.. And after a few months of it sitting
on the shelf, I will forget its there and move onto something else...
That is of course if we dont get a reliable dialer in the near future..