Convince me NOT to cancel my order.

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Sun Aug 26 02:42:08 CEST 2007

You all do not understand the concept of a development release - and maybe
you never will.
Everybody who ordered knew what he would get, everybody had the possibility
to check what will work and what will not.
Sorry guys, but please just shut up.

(P.S. To not casting a damning light on FIC or OpenMoko: I'm not affiliated
to both.)