Yet another finger keybord (gui mock-up).

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at email.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 27 00:43:57 CEST 2007

Is setting up a keyboard for programming really all that necessary?  The
screen is too small and it's too easy to just ssh into the phone to want to
sit there staring at the screen long enough to be able to write programs for
it.  I think a keyboard setup to be able to add contacts, sms and other
simple input should be the primary task for the keyboard.

I've been thinking about how I would like to be able to input text onto the
phone and the easiest solution I find is to have the phone switch to
landscape and a full screen keyboard with a small text box at the top just
like how Nintendo does it with the Wii.

Richard Reichenbacher