At the risk of being flamed : State of software

Gabriel Ambuehl gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch
Tue Aug 28 17:51:23 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 28 August 2007 17:05:20 Attila Csipa wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 August 2007 16:39:54 Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:
> > No they didn't. But TT employees keep pushing the idea at the very least.
> > This is their good right, but I reserve mine to call them on it ;)
> Can you give some references on this (just out of curiosity) ?

Look around, there's TT employees in this very thread (not overly pushing it,
but at the very least, TT seems interested in OM)... And occasionally some
remark spills onto PlanetKDE.

> an end-user device, for which they apparently hope to get commercial
> interest from mobile phone vendors (in which they admittedly haven't been
> all that successful as of yet).

Exactly, but partly because of a chicken&egg issue which they could perhaps
tackle with an OpenMoko port of Qtopia...