Convince me NOT to cancel my order.

alan at rotorgraphics.com alan at rotorgraphics.com
Wed Aug 29 21:56:59 CEST 2007

admin at mmri.us...

IMHO, Your response here to Joe was uncalled for and frankly, rude.

I also resent the implication that I and others are "disgruntled whiners".

While gentleman may agree or disagree, there is little to no call for this
kind response to such a minor observation or suggestion.

My point is starting this topic was to bring attention to the fact that
probably 500 to 1000 potential developers were likely to get saddled with
GTA01 phones right before the GTA02s were released and that FIC staff were
not providing sufficient information about likely delivery dates.  We are
volunteers TRYING to put up our time and money to move this along, but due
to understandable circumstances many of us are being left out.  FIC should
be more open about the schedules if they expect volunteers to contribute
time and effort.  It would also be quite understandable for a potential
developer to be annoyed that he just payed for a GTA01 and the GTA02 come
out within days.  FIC should proactivly mitigate this possible scenario.

More on the future shape of the Neo...

Another reason to square off the bottom is to make it stand up on a flat
surface or MORE IMPORTANTLY, sit upright in an off-the-shelf bluetooth mini
keyboard.  You should not be restricted to landscape mode useage when off
device keyboarding.

Remember, were not just talking about a PHONE here, but portable
microcomputing.

Alan McSwain
alan at rotorgraphics.com