Convince me NOT to cancel my order.

admin at mmri.us admin at mmri.us
Fri Aug 31 18:23:25 CEST 2007

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> I encourage you (and everyone else) to see this project for what it is
> -- a truly unique opportunity to take part in the development of an open
> phone. This is a personal dream of mine for years. Even though we've had
> our fair share of delays, I'm still incredibly excited about where we
> stand now.

These are very true and wise words and my fear is that the community
criticizing FIC without justification is going to risk closing doors.
It is difficult enough to get Linux support from vendors and FIC do not
need to hear the kind of rants which were encountered in this thread.
My company intend to use a lot of these, therefore as a prospective
customer/developer I dont want to hear rants against FIC as it send the
wrong message.

The community should learn not to bite the hand that feeds it.
A true developer interested in development, will not parade a community
with posts lambasting it's sponsor  FIC.