Near-field comms (was Re: need someone to develop this....)

wolfgang_a_h at gmx.at wolfgang_a_h at gmx.at
Sat Dec 1 02:40:09 CET 2007

I was wondering...

I did already suggest NFC in a post some days ago ("Hardware addition ideas for >(=) GTA03" on Sun Nov 25 19:36:23 CET 2007), but got absolutely no reaction (I suggested multi-SIM capability too), and now I am wondering what was so bad about *my* suggestion... ;-)

But I'm glad to see that there are at least two other people who seem to think that this could become an important hardware addition in the future. It's better to be on the forefront of new trends (Nokia already has NFC phones) than just being in the bulk of the followers...
Security issues regarding NFC will hopefully be resolved.

And, speaking of hardware additions and setting trends: I would *really* like to have a phone with the ability to keep more than one SIM active at the same time - see my previous post mentioned above for a link to an already available device with this ability.

greetings & cheers
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------