need someone to develop this....

Randall Mason lists at mason.ch
Mon Dec 3 18:02:35 CET 2007

Actually, I don't think "shoogle" mentioned the pairing-shaking security
idea.  I thought that they were only creating non visual user interfaces to
things like number of SMSs and battery charge.  The main similarity is
shaking, which maracas and rainsticks both clearly have prior art on these
ideas.

Randall

On 12/3/07, Jeff Andros <jeff at bigredtj.com> wrote:

> um, is anyone that's replied on this thread a member of the University of
> Glasgow team that developed the software(shoogle)?  I'm guessing not.  it
> has obviously already been invented, which means that disclosure arguments
> are rendered moot by prior art.  Moreover, trying to patent something that
> someone else invented is theft of intellectual property... preventing this
> is one of the reasons the GPL exists.  If you want to go forward on this,
> check with the authors(see below for contact information) they'd probably be
> delighted to have community help in developing it.
> >

> > Authors(taken from
> http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~rod/publications/WilMurHug07Interactive.pdf<http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/%7Erod/publications/WilMurHug07Interactive.pdf>):
> John Williamson
> Dept. Computing Science