need someone to develop this....

GWMobile geopilot at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 3 21:01:16 CET 2007

Although the disclosure itself in a trackable dated message forum would
seem to prove pretty conclusivly that AT THAT TIME anyway you had the
idea.
So it dates the idea

As to whether or not it is "public" well that perhaps depends perhaps on
the exclusivity of the forum.

Additionally there are many people who you can disclose ideas to without
it being deemed public. For example within a work organization. Or
within your lawyer or legal advisors office.
Or within a group of coinventors.

A message forum could easily be a considered most of those even if it
was not formed for profit or for the benefit of all involved. Indeed
many work organizations don't benefit all involved.