need a compatible provider in central U.S.

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Fri Dec 7 20:58:09 CET 2007

We drove through Oklahoma a year ago, and we've had T-Mobile for several
years. That's one place my wife's quad-band phone worked, while my
tri-band (missing 850Mhz) didn't. In fact, I think that's where I
figured out the frequency issue, found the info page on each phone to
find out that my phone (a Motorola) didn't have 850.

Seems to me my phone got a signal in Okla. City and Tulsa, but pretty
much nowhere else in the state... 20 miles out of Tulsa I had no signal.

Cheers,
John

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"