2007.11 snapshot available

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:33:37 CET 2007

Tilting is an awful control method for almost anything. The main reason
being that you move the screen around while tilting. Other problems are that
it's exausting and lacks feedback. Even tilting to automatically switch the
screen orientation can be annoying if you're lying on your side in your bed
reading an ebook. I can not imagine any useful contribution of tilting to
text input.

Ortwin