Community update: GSM firmware, 850MHz experiment, GTA02 progress

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 10 23:41:05 CET 2007

Hello Tim,

OpenMoko does not predict when things will be ready; rather, we try to
communicate as much as possible on what we are doing and what we hope to do.

By the way, you say "... most likely going to be an option ...". I'd
like to point out that we are still evaluating the possibility of
offering an 850MHz variant and have come to no such conclusion ourselves.

Regards,
Michael