Any chance to have a dual-SIM slot on futures products?

Ilja O. vrghost at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:41:55 CET 2007

> This isn't exactly true. In some dual-SIM phones that have recently
> entered the market, such as Fly B700 Duo, both SIM cards can be used
> simultaneously without the need for any kind of switching.

It was already said that two SIMs working simultaneously would require
two trancievers.
This is obviously is not a case of GTA02.
Planning feature list for GTA(03|04) is quite a waste of time until
GTA02 will be released.
So, let's concentrate on GTA02, perhaps?

------

I'm sorry for being keen, but I've waiting GTA02 for a quite lot of
time by now, so I panic when seeing any proposal of hardware
modifications that could delay (if accepted) phone release.

(Me want my toy yesterday!)