850 Mhz testers: I have plenty now, so no more needed. Thanks!

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Dec 12 21:49:11 CET 2007

Hello,

Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic response.

As might be imagined, a large number of you offered your services as
testers for the 850MHz modified GTA01 phones.

I have sufficient testers now, so no more emails please. Although I am
sure there will be more who would like to participate, please understand
that I have to limit the size of the test. Thanks in advance for
understanding.

Unfortunately one of the phones isn't booting reliably. I'm looking into
this, and at the same time will try to procure another modified phone.

I need to do a bit more testing myself before I start the test. Those of
you who have volunteered to participate in this test, please wait
patiently for me to contact you.

Of course I'll report to the community list as we proceed.

Thanks,
Michael