Anyone's reading bugzilla?

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Mon Dec 17 08:29:05 CET 2007

Krzysztof Kajkowski pisze:
> Recently I started to test newest OM snapshots and fill in new bugs in
> bugzilla. But I'm wonder if this is neccesary or needed? I filled some
> IMHO severe bugs (contact list is not working, dialer is not working -
> #1120, #1121, #1122) but there's no answer. Does it mean you already
> know about these bugs and are already fixing them or have no time to
> looks at them? Do you want us to test your software?
Sounds like a chaos after first days from opening the OM shop. Nobody
controlls this.

Regards.
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street