What to use while waiting of v2?

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 09:09:17 CET 2007

Ben wrote:
> I can't hold out any longer.
>
> I need a PDA that will work as reliably as possble, have a few options
> for easy automatic sync (with Mac or Linux) or at least automatic
> backup. I will be using it to implement GTD (Getting Things Done).
>
> Phone not essential.
>
> I don't need it to be open, non-evil, etc. I just need it's
> shortcomings to be outweighed by the ease of backup and sync it has
> over a Hipster PDA (Notebook and Pen).

What about a Palm III?  I just looked on ebay and saw one for 5$.  They
are dead reliable and sync issues should be no problem on mac or linux.
If you just need something to get by with until moko comes out, you
could do worse.  If you get beyond just contacts, notes, to do, and
calendar, there are tons of applications out there to choose from.

Ben