2007.11 snapshot questions

Nicolas Linkert linkert at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 18 14:42:24 CET 2007

Hi,

I am new to this list, and so please excuse me in case this question has
already been posted by others. I've searched for an answer but haven't
found any.

In a mail on this list that announces the release of the 2007.11
snapshot I have read to update uBoot which - according to another
document - I am not supposed to do, because it is potentially dangerous.
I have no debug board, so I really don't want to brick my device. Does
that mean I cannot use 2007.11? Or is there any workaround to deal with
that problem?

Thanks for any useful hint in advance.
Best regards,

Nick