Community update, Thursday, December 20 2007

Chris Hessing chris at open1x.org
Fri Dec 21 20:05:41 CET 2007

Richard Reichenbacher wrote:
> [...]
We don't usually bundle certificates with the supplicant.  (I believe
there are some that come with OpenSSL, so as a side effect you will get
those.)  However, there will be an easy way to add new trusted
certificates to the store.  So you should be able to easily get it
working with certificates from anyone that can generate a certificate.
(Internally, the Open1X team uses a mixture of self-signed single level,
self-signed multi-level, and commercial certificates.)

Hopefully this will meet your needs.