Ultimatum

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sun Dec 23 23:38:53 CET 2007

Lorn Potter wrote:
>> P.s. I'm not taking any time off, so if anyone wants their GSM
>> firwmware upgraded I'm just as available next week as any time.
>
> What exactly is the procedure? Do you need the phone to be sent to you?

Sadly, yes. Until the agreement with TI is signed, only OpenMoko
employees are allowed access to the program which does the updating.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can send it to me or, if you're
close enough, come on over.

Surface shipping via UPS is about $7, depending I suppose on how you
wrap it. I only need the phone - none of the accessories or the battery.

Contact me off-list for my shipping address: michael at openmoko.org

Michael